The Hecofloor is a floor heating system composed of panels (heat exchangers) designed by R&R Systems. Thanks to the large heat conduction surface of the panels, a space with a relatively low temperature can be heated and a space with a relatively high temperature can be cooled. The efficiency of the Hecofloor is therefore large, which saves a lot of energy.
Advantages of the Hecofloor:
- Very large heat exchanger surface area (similar to heating pipes at 3 cm intervals);
- High heat conduction coefficient, so the panel is able to extract or distribute heat quickly;
- Due to the high efficiency of the system, heating and cooling is possible with even a small temperature difference. This saves energy;
- Both heating and cooling are possible;
- Applicable for any floor (including wooden floors); Can be fully taken apart;
- Improves impact-sound insulation (Ico→+8dB to +12dB);
- High load-bearing capacity;
- Quick and easy to install (even by yourself).